“…an experiential and individualized leader development process that builds a leader’s capability to achieve short- and long- term organizational goals. It is conducted through one-on-one and/or group interactions, driven by data from multiple perspectives, and based on mutual trust and respect. The organization, an executive, and the executive coach work in partnership to achieve maximum impact.” – The Executive Coaching Handbook
If you are in charge or responsible for a group of people and serve as an executive, manager, supervisor, team leader, or business owner, you may benefit from coaching. Designed to meet organizational needs, coaching is a collaborative, yet highly individualized partnership — one in which both sides work to reach agreed upon goals. By focusing on the development of sustainable, high impact behavioral changes, leaders experience considerable success not only in the work place but in their personal lives as well.
Propel + Excel specializes in helping successful and high achieving individuals become even more effective. By identifying leaders’ unique talents and abilities, we cultivate potential to shape new personal and organizational realities. Done well, coaching challenges leaders to change unproductive behaviors, remain open to change, and to develop the responsibility and accountability necessary for high performance.
A few reasons to consider entering into a coaching relationship:
- to craft a more impactful leadership style
- to develop high potentials
- to thought partner on succession planning & management issues
- to hone interpersonal or communication skills
- to expedite personal development and overall well being
- to strategize for work-life balance
- to expedite priority setting and time management
- to enhance presentation and networking skills
- to map out a career development plan
- to learn conflict management skills
- to manage upwards/downwards/across the organization
- to improve soft skills, e.g., self confidence, assertiveness, & listening
If you would like to positively affect your personal and organizational bottom line, please contact us to discuss coaching options.